Substance use disorder, more commonly referred to as simply “addiction,” is a problem that affects each of us. Addiction does not know the boundaries of class, gender, race, or social status. And despite what some might tell you, it is a disease. Unlike other conditions, it does not have a single cure. But like other diseases, it can be treated, and you must find the right professional to help you manage it. At Blueprint Recovery Center, our substance abuse treatment programs in New Hampshire are some of the best in the country. By tailoring treatments to the individual needs of our patients, the expert team at Blueprint Recovery can give you the tools you need to overcome substance abuse and successfully get through drug and alcohol rehab.
Do You Need One of Our Substance Abuse Treatment Programs?
Let’s be very clear about this. If you are abusing drugs and alcohol, including prescription painkillers, you must get professional help. But it can sometimes be hard to tell if your drinking or drug use is severe enough to warrant seeking help at one of our substance abuse treatment programs. At Blueprint Recovery, we advise people to use the following criteria to gauge the extent of their problem. You can start by asking yourself:
- Has your drug and alcohol use damaged your relationships with your family, friends, or colleagues?
- To what extent has your substance abuse gotten in the way of you fulfilling your responsibilities (work, family, social, etc.)?
- Do you crave drugs or alcohol when you are not using them?
- Have you needed to increase the amount or the frequency of your use to achieve the same level of pleasure that you once did?
- Do you sometimes binge or use the substance for longer than you had initially intended?
- Have you experienced adverse physical or psychological effects resulting from substance abuse, but you have continued to use the substance anyway?
- Have you tried to stop using the substance or decrease your use, but you have failed?
- When not using the substance, have you had physical withdrawal symptoms?
If you or someone you care about has experienced any of these symptoms, it’s time to reach out for help.
What to Expect in Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
By exploring what substance abuse treatment programs have to offer, you have taken an essential first step. But what can you or the person in your life battling addiction expect upon entering one of these substance abuse treatment programs? At Blueprint Recovery, we tailor each of our plans to the individual. But there are certain features of our programs that most of our patients share.
During the intake process, our staff will assess your needs and your strengths so that we can begin building your plan. The most important factor we look at at this stage is the severity of your addiction. Once we have assessed that, we can decide which of the levels of care is the right starting point for you. In our substance abuse treatment programs, we offer the following levels of care:
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP) – The PHP at Blueprint Recovery is our highest level of care. Our program is designed to help you continue your recovery on a part-time, intensive basis.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP) – Our IOP is designed to provide you with the support you need as you begin steps towards independence.
- Outpatient therapy – Outpatient therapy is the least intensive outpatient program we offer at Blueprint Recovery Center. Our Outpatient program gives you an extra layer of accountability during early recovery and beyond. Here we focus on providing you with the resources you will need as you transition into your drug- and alcohol-free life.
- Aftercare planning – Aftercare initiatives like our alumni and community housing program are vital to continuing your recovery and avoiding relapse.
The addiction treatment team at Blueprint Recovery Center will guide you through your recovery every step of the way. And it is this patient-focused approach that makes us one of the premier substance abuse treatment programs in New Hampshire.
Learn More About Blueprint Recovery Center Today
If you or someone you care about is struggling with addiction, they need professional help. If you are interested in learning more about our substance abuse treatment programs, the time to reach out is now. Contact us online or call our team at 833.654.1004. You can start living the life you deserve in drug and alcohol rehab.