Living with addiction issues is never easy. And although the burden of addiction will sometimes seem lighter, it is always present, weighing you down. And that burden pressing down on you makes the problem worse by creating a cycle of addiction. The more you try to escape the adverse effects of your substance abuse problem, the more tempting it is to use drugs as an escape. If you or someone you care about is battling a drug problem, you know how hard it is to stop. Perhaps you have tried to quit or to enter rehab before but have failed. You’re not alone. Experts estimate that more than 40 million Americans struggle with addiction every day. And like you, many have thought about quitting or even tried in earnest but failed. At the drug addiction treatment program at Blueprint Recovery, however, we can help.
Our experienced team of specialists at our drug addiction treatment program in NH is here to guide you down a road to recovery that is yours and yours alone. From your initial intake and through your personalized treatment and aftercare, we will be there to support you. Our goal is the same as yours: to help you lead a healthy, drug-free life. And at Blueprint Recovery’s drug addiction treatment center, we can make give you the tools to do just that.
Do I Need a Drug Addiction Treatment Program?
The American Psychiatric Association has provided clear criteria regarding what addiction is. Among the questions you should be asking yourself if you think drug rehab might right for you are:
- Do you spend substantial amounts of time getting drugs, using them, and recovering from their effects? And do you crave drugs when you are not using them?
- Has your drug use resulted in negative physical or psychological effects, but you have continued to use them?
- Have you tried to stop using drugs or to reduce your use but have not been able to do so?
- When you are not using drugs, do you experience withdrawal symptoms?
- Have you used drugs and then engaged in potentially dangerous behavior, like before driving or operating machinery?
- You’ve missed out on social activities because of your drug use.
- Have your drug use resulted in your failure to fulfill work, school, or family responsibilities?
If you can answer “yes” to any of these, we recommend that you contact a drug addiction treatment center.
What to Expect in a Drug Addiction Treatment Program
After your intake into drug rehab at Blueprint Recovery, you can begin treatment right away. And although recovery is a long road, you will start to see results immediately. Our addiction specialists will design your treatment based on your unique needs. At Blueprint Recovery, we make sure that your treatment involves a combination of evidence-based practices and holistic approaches. The more clinical practices have a significant medical function, whereas the holistic practices aim to heal the whole person. Among the treatment approaches that we provide in our drug addiction treatment program are:
- Recreational therapy
- Expressive therapy
- Group therapy
- Trauma-focused treatment
- Motivational interviewing
- Family therapy
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Co-occurring diagnosis (if you are suffering from mental issues that fuel your addiction)
During your rehab admissions process, a case manager will also be on hand to help with any legal or employment issues related to your drug addiction.
Reach Out to Blueprint Recovery Center Today
You never imagined that your recreational drug use would become abuse, or that you would need rehab. But now that you do, know that Blueprint Recovery is here to help. The staff in our drug addiction treatment program in NH has helped many like you to overcome their problems and is ready to do the same for you. Contact us online today or call us at 833.654.1004. You can take your life back from drug addiction.